Thanks for Visiting!

I hope you find this blog entertaining and informative. I'll do my best to keep you updated with the latest and greatest real estate news as well as tips and tricks for making the most of your "nest." This site will also keep you up to date on any "deals of the day" that I just can't help but share.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Update

I have some exciting news...

I've joined a new full service brokerage called Cornerstone Real Estate Professionals. You can learn more about us at www.utahcornerstone.com. The company is based in Logan and has an office in Ogden as well. I am the first agent in the Salt Lake area. We hope to expand and have an office here soon! If you're an agent and interested in joining the team, let me know. I'll tell you all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment